Frequently Asked Questions:
• Always print out and bring your voucher
• Why is my credit card not working?
• Departure location
• Toilets on the bus tours
• Are drinks included in the dinner cruises?
• Do I need to take my voucher?
• How can I pay?
• I am interested in one of your river cruises, can I book directly online?
• I am interested in one of your private tours, but I would like to change one stop of the tour, is it possible?
• I am already in Amsterdam but I have lost my voucher.
• What is the cancellation policy?
• How can I book a tour?
• I booked a dinner cruise, and I would like a private table?
• I will be in Amsterdam for a lay-over, do I have time for a tour in Amsterdam?
• Do you offer bus tours departing from the airport?
• Can I book a tour at the last minute when I am already in Amsterdam?
If you can’t print out your voucher, contact us and we will make sure the voucher is at the location on time.
Why is my credit card not working?
Did you put in the right ZIP Code and address of the card holder? Be sure that your card can be used abroad.
The location is written under pickup location. You can also use the interactive Google map located on each tour page (on the bottom right hand side). You can use the map to get directions.
Toilets on the bus tours
During a city tour: there are no toilets
During a half-day tour: there are stops along the way
During a full-day tour: Yes
Are drinks included in the dinner cruises?
Yes, dutch bar: beer, wine & soft drinks
Do I need to take my voucher?
Yes you are required to present your voucher at the departure point/tour desk.
If you do not have access to a printer please contact our office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our office +31 299 411 111 between 09:00 – 21:00 CET.
How can I pay?
Payment can be made by credit card or by PayPal. If you would like to pay via bank transfer, please contact us and we will send you an invoice.
I am interested in one of your river cruises, can I book directly online?
We advise you to first contact us in order to check availability. If you would like to book it without contacting us, this is also possible as you will only pay a deposit of 20% that we will be able to refund if the cruise has not availability on that date.
I am interested in one of your private tours, but I would like to change one stop of the tour, is it possible?
All our private tours can be customized according to your wishes. Please, contact us with you request and we will be glad to arrange it for you.
I am already in Amsterdam but I have lost my voucher.
This is mandatory to have your voucher, otherwise you cannot do a tour. Please contact our office via email or phone.
What is the cancellation policy?
• Cancellation more than a week in advance : 15% administration fee
• Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount plus administration fees that might be imposed
• Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date and time or no-show : 100% of the total amount
• Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable • Airport, Limousine or Coach – transfer services are non-refundable
How can I book a tour?
You can book a tour by clicking on the calendar on the right side of each tour page. Select the date you are interested in, and fill in the information.
Straight after your payment, you will receive the voucher by email.
I booked a dinner cruise, and I would like a private table
We always do our best to give a private table for couples, but we cannot ensure it as it depends on availability.
I will be in Amsterdam for a lay-over, do I have time for a tour in Amsterdam?
You need at least 5 hours to be able to enjoy a tour in Amsterdam.
Do you offer bus tours departing from the airport?
Unfortunately, we do not offer bus tours from the airport, only private tours.
Can I book a tour at the last minute when I am already in Amsterdam?
Of course you can, but we advise you to book a tour in advance in order to ensure the availability.