Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 35.00 per person
Gassan Diamond VIP Rolex tour - small group
GASSAN Diamonds is a family owned business and is located in a beautiful restored factory building in the centre of Amsterdam. Originally built as a steam driven diamond factory in 1879 and at that time, the largest of its kind in the world with 400 diamond polishers. Experience the craftsmanship of the diamond polishers while multilingual staff explains everything about the brilliant world of diamonds and the development of this unique family business as well as the diamond industry in Amsterdam in the setting of the diamond polishing area, which kept the authentic ambiance of an ancient diamond factory. Open 7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m.
Gassan Diamonds is particularly proud of its Rolex Boutique, which includes a Rolex Service workshop where you can see the Rolex certified watchmakers at work.
In order to get acquainted with this famous Swiss watch brand, it is possible to book an exclusive Rolex VIP Tour.
During the Rolex VIP Tour you will learn everything there is to know about Rolex, its rich history and the Rolex watchmaker will explain the steps taken during a revision of a Rolex watch.
In the Rolex Boutique you can obviously admire an extensive collection of the different models of the prestigious watch brand.
Choices by DL Flagshipstore | GASSAN Rolex Boutique
Nwe. Uilenburgerstraat 173 - 175 | 1011 LN Amsterdam
Things to bring
- Printed voucher or e-ticket on mobile phone
- Photo / Video Camera
- Welcome by a private guide
- Tour through the headquarters of Gassan Diamonds explaining diamonds and the craft of diamond polishing including a glass of champagne
- Visit of the Rolex Service Workshop and explanation by a Rolex certified watchmaker
- Opportunity to have the steel strap of your watch cleaned for free
- Viewing of the Rolex collection
- Closing ceremony with a unique Rolex goodie bag
- Extras not listed
The cost of this special Rolex VIP Tour are € 35, - per person.
Per tour we have availability up to 4 persons. Tour starts at 10:00/11:00/12:00/13:00/14:00/15:00