Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 32.00 per person
Hop- on Hop- off by Bus + E-Ticket
This HOP ON-HOP OFF BY BUS tour offers you a wonderful opportunity to discover Amsterdam. Explore the city in a flexible way by using bus and boat. Firstly the bus tour shows you the most famous sights in our city: the Red Light District, the old port, the flea market, the river Amstel, the Magere Brug and the museums. You can get on and off as you like at any of the 9 stops during 24 hours. During the bus tour you will receive interesting information in your own language using a modern GPS audio system. You can choose from 16 different languages!
Enjoy great panoramic views while following the carefully designed route passing all the mayor landmarks Amsterdam is rich. Admire the famous canals with their beautiful, elegant canal houses, towers and bridges. You will also get to see interesting sites such as the Royal Palace, Dam Square, the Western Church, the Skinny Bridge, Amsterdam’s tallest windmill and the mayor museums and attractions. You can get on and off as you like at no less than 11 stops.
During the journey a wealth of information is provided in no fewer than 16 languages! Your tickets are valid for 24 hours and there is a bus leaving every 20/25 minutes.
Pick up your tickets at: Damrak 26, Amsterdam
(approx. 300 meters from the Central Station)
Frequent departures throughout the day
Departures: from 10:00 - 18:00
Any questions? Please contact us: phone number: +31(0)299 411111
Any of the stops
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Photo / Video camera
Tickets are not refundable
Validity of a ticket: 24 hours or 48 hours
Summer Season: 20th March - 26th October
- Daily every 15-20 minutes from 9:10 - 19:00
Winter Season: 27 October - 19th March
- Daily every 25 minutes from 09:30 - 18:00
Rijksmuseum opening hours:
9am - 5pm (last admission at 4:30pm)
- 27 March until 13 July: daily from 9 am to 6 pm and until 10 pm on Fridays.
- 14 July to 3 September: daily from 9 am to 7 pm, until 10 pm on Fridays and 9pm on Saturdays.
- 4 September until 5 November: daily from 9 am to 6 pm and until 10 pm on Fridays.
- 6 November until 24 December: 9 am to 5 pm and until 10pm on Fridays.
- 25 December until 07 January 2017: daily from 9 to 7 pm and until 10 pm on Fridays and 9pm on Saturdays.
- 31st of December until 7 pm.
- 1st of January 11 am until 7 pm.
- 2nd of January until the 8th of January 9 am - 7 pm Friday until 9 pm.
All other days: 9 am untill 5 pm, Friday 9 am untill 10 pm.
This bus tour is operated in 16 different languages:
English, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Greek, Swedish, Hebrew, Arabic, Turkish, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Russian and Catalan.
- We advise to book this tour at least 24 hours in advance.
- Check in at the location at least 15 minutes before departure.