Choose a date
Price from € 15 per person
Johan Cruijff ArenA Stadium Tour - Amsterdam
Feel the beating heart of Ajax at Johan Cruijff ArenA!
Always fancied a backstage view of the Johan Cruijff ArenA and Ajax? Make your dream come true and enjoy a guided tour through the Johan Cruijff ArenA. One of the largest multi-functional stadiums in Europe is certainly worth an extensive visit.
Step into the world of Champion AFC Ajax by visiting the Johan Cruijff ArenA! During a 75 minutes guided tour our enthusiastic guide will tell you all ins & outs about the stadium and football legend Ajax.
Join our 75 minute guided stadium Tour, home of AFC Ajax, for a unique look behind the scenes.
Visit areas normally reserved for players and officials and take a selfie in the Ajax dressing room.
Finish your tour with a visit to the Ajax Gallery of Fame and experience the glory of Ajax.
TOUR BY NIGHT
During this special Tour, which is only held during the holidays, you visit the ArenA by Night. During the Tour you enjoy an amazing light show, made by highly qualified experts. Also you experience the stadium when it’s dark with some great light effects during the Tour.
27/28/29/30dec 2018 and 2/3/4/5jan 2019 ONLY
AT 5PM OR 7PM
Johan Cruijff ArenA, ArenA Boulevard - Main entrance E (west side stadium)
Metro: line 50 or 54: Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA.
Johan Cruijff ArenA, ArenA Boulevard
Things to bring
- Printed voucher or e-ticket on mobile phone
- Photo / Video Camera
- Guided Tour of the Stadium
- 10% discount at Ajax fan Shop and 10% discount at Febo Boulevard
- Extras not listed
Monday – Friday: tours depart every 30 minutes, between 10.00 and 16.30 hrs
Saturday, Sunday: tours depart every 20 minutes, between 10.00 and 16.30 hrs.
During School Holidays entrance every 20 minutes or self-guided tours.
Closed on & around event & match days
- Dressing rooms NOT accessible on and around training and match days
- Opening hours & tour departure times are subject to change on and around event and match days
- Tours do not operate on 1st January and 27th of April.
- Please advise when booking if you have wheelchair users in your group, as the tour will follow a different wheelchair-friendly route due to the many stairs in the stadium
- To book this tours, please click on the calendar on the right