Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 28.50 per person
Splashtour - The most splashing way to see Amsterdam!
Starting from the 18th of September 2019 we have a new product: Splash Tours!
A different city tour through Amsterdam with a unique amphibian bus, an unforgettable experience for young and old!
You will see unique and lovely spots in Amsterdam during the city tour. And then the "splash": a spectacular dive into the river IJ. The bus suddenly changes to a seaworthy boat, which sails through the water along the unique skyline of Amsterdam!
PLEASE PICK UP YOUR TICKETS AT DAMRAK 26, AMSTERDAM FIRST!
the tour starts at : van Gogh Café/Lovers @ Prins Hendrikkade 25 Amsterdam
As from Saturday 7 december 2019, Splashtours will depart from Amsterdam North (at This Is Holland & Look Out address : Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam)
Things to bring
- splash tour with amphibian bus
- extras not listed
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
- Departure from van Gogh Café/Lovers @ Prins Hendrikkade 25 Amsterdam;
- Duration is around 1 hour (30 min drive and 30 min sailing);
- Price is €28,50 for adults and €20,- for children (0 t/m 12 years);
- Capacity is 44 pax;
- The bus goes into the water at NEMO;
- Live guide in ENG/NL (sailor) and audio;
- Life jackets in the bus;
- In the bus there is a captain and a sailor.