Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 55.00 per person
Keukenhof 4 Hours Bike Tour with Pancakes - Cycle through the Flowerfields
- Admire the views of the sea of flowers and bulbs around the Keukenhof
- Capture unforgettable photos to treasure forever
- Live stream the experience to friends and family
- Explore Holland by bike
On this tour by bike discover the sea of fields of flowers around the Keukenhof, the biggest flower exhibitions of the world. Follow your guide from Amsterdam Central Station where first you go by train to the beautiful dune and bulb region.
Start your tour at the central station of Amsterdam where your journey begins by a ride by Train to Hillegom, through scenes of great visual impact. Once arrived, you will bike with your guide a breath taking circuit through the bulb and flower fields. Prepare you Smartphone, choose the best filter and have unforgettable memories. The bike tour is easy for all levels. On the way we will stop for half an hour pancake lunch.
Have an unforgettable experience exploring small places like De Zilk, Keukenhof, and Halfweg. Get to the best viewpoints by bike and use your Smartphone for photos and videos of unforgettable landscapes. Everything without haste and with time to enjoy it fully.
- 30 minutes travelling by train
- 30 minutes lunch
- 2 hrs cycling, making pictures and exploring
- 30 minutes travelling by train back
Amsterdam Central Station - Kiss&Ride East next to Sixt Car Rental
Amsterdam Centraal, Stationsplein, Amsterdam
Things to bring
- Train ticket two way to Hillegom from Amsterdam
- Live guide
- A bike
- Poncho in case of rain
- Stop for a break of 30 minutes for lunch in a Pancake restaurant
- Photo guide and tips for the most amazing photos
- Meals and drinks
- Tips if you are satisfied with the guide
- Keukenhof entrance ticket
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
You need to be on time as we leave by train. If you come late, refund in not possible!
Adult: 55euro pp.
Children 5-12 years 46euro pp
Daily at 9 am between 21st March and 30th May 2019