Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 28.50 per person
Canal Cruise from Anne Frank House + Pancake
Amsterdam is sometimes referred to as 'Venice of the North'. 100 km of canals divide the city into smaller islands, connected by beautiful historic bridges. The most famous canals are the Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht. This cruise takes you through the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district. You will be able to admire the elegant merchants’ houses that have lined the canals since the Golden Age, the majestic façades and gables, beautiful churches, the iconic “Magere Brug” (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights.
During the cruise, we offer a commentary in 19 languages via a gps audio-guide.
After an hour on the cruise, arrive back at the starting dock. Either prior to the canal cruise or afterwards, walk right next door to Pancakes, the restaurant where you can enjoy your pancake and a drink.
Tours & Ticket Office, Prinsengracht 277, 1016 GW Amsterdam.
You can reserve your preferred time for the canal cruise
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
• 1-hour Canal Cruise with GPS audio guide in 19 different languages
• Pancake and a drink at restaurant Pancakes Amsterdam Westermarkt
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
• Multiple departure times available for the canal cruise
• The restaurant Pancakes Amsterdam Westermarkt is opened daily from 08:00 - 20:00
• Choice of pancakes: apple and cheese, apple crumble and ice cream, ham and cheese and American pancakes with maple syrup and bacon
• 1 drink is included, other choices: soft drinks / tea / coffee / beer / wine (no champagne)
• Note: any other choice of pancake less expensive is no problem and a choice of pancake more expensive, you can pay the difference at the restaurant
• Pre-book your cruise start time