Choose a date
Price from € 16 per person
Day Canal Cruise: Leidseplein
Amsterdam is sometimes referred to as 'Venice of the North'. 100 km of canals divide the city into smaller islands, connected by beautiful historic bridges. The most famous canals are the Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht. This cruise takes you through the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district. You will be able to admire the elegant merchants’ houses that have lined the canals since the Golden Age, the majestic façades and gables, beautiful churches, the iconic “Magere Brug” (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights.
During the cruise, we offer an audio-commentary in multiple languages. Your visit to Amsterdam is only complete when you have experienced the city from the water.
Leidsekade 97, 1017 PN Amsterdam
same as pick up
Things to bring
- Printed or e-voucher accepted
- GPS Audio guide in 19 languages
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Please look for the orange sign Lovers Canal Cruises