Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 75.00 per person
City Tour in Amsterdam + Delft and The Hague including Madurodam
Combination of 2 separate tours; Guided City Tour + Delft & The Hague. Incl. approx 2,5 hour break before the Delft & The Hague tour.
Discover Amsterdam and Delft and The Hague in just one day!
- the monument on the Dam
- the Albert Cuyp market
- a windmill on the Amstel
- a visit to a diamond factory
- a cruise through Amsterdam
- Visit to a Delft pottery
- city tour of The Hague
Discover the old and new Amsterdam
This city tour takes you past the high points of Amsterdam. There are almost 7,000 monument buildings in Amsterdam! Our guide will point out the most interesting monuments. You will drive in a luxury touring car through the rich history and culture of this city. A visit to a diamond factory is also on the programme. Here diamonds are still polished in the traditional way.
Step in and discover Amsterdam!
Delft and The Hague
Three Dutch cities, each with their own charm are the centre of this tour. First on the programme is the picturesque city of Delft. Here we visit a factory where for more than 350 years the famous Delft pottery has been made. We then head for The Hague, the seat of the Dutch government. During a city tour you will learn more about the ancient government buildings.
See Holland at a glance!
Check-in at the new location: De Ruijterkade 34a, In the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side.
***Present your voucher at the tour desk at least 30 minutes before departure***
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- Live guide in English, Spanish and German
- Admission to the Delftware porcelain factory
- Guided Walking Tour
- Fast-track admission Madurodam
- Admission to the Diamond Factory
- Picture stop at a beautiful windmill
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
Check in at the location at least 30 minutes before departure time.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
Book your tickets right now!