Choose a date
Combination Marken, Volendam and Windmills + Keukenhof
Volendam, Marken and the windmill village of Zaanse Schans
Ancient times come to life during this excursion. You will visit the picturesque fishing villages of Volendam and Marken. You drive through typical Dutch polders and along narrow dykes. Our luxury coach will take you to Zaanse Schans with its many unique windmills. The old crafts of the Netherlands are not lacking in this tour. You will visit a wooden clog maker. Also you can see for yourself how Dutch cheese is made the traditional way.
Bulbfields and Keukenhof, the world’s most beautiful Spring garden
Spring is in the air! The time to visit Keukenhof. For over sixty years Keukenhof has been one of the biggest crowd pullers in the Netherlands. Nowhere else in the world can you find so many flowers in so many special compositions. Over the 32 hectares the park covers there are no less than 7 million bulbs! Each path leads you to a spectacular new flower tableau. Do not forget to bring your camera! Lindbergh allows you ample time to see the park at your leisure. The coach ride to Keukenhof is also worthwhile, we have chosen a route which takes you past the colourful flower fields.
Highlights of a tour:
-The Windmill village
-Walk past the special wooden houses
-Visit a cheese factory
-Visit a clog maker
-Boat trip from Volendam to Marken
-Travel past the flowerfields
Damrak 26, Amsterdam (approx.200 meters from the Central Station)
Present your voucher at the tour desk at least 30 minutes before departure
Tour concludes at original point of departure
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- Tour to Volendam, Marken and Zaanse Schans
- Tour and entrance to Keukenhof
- Food and drinks
- Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Duration: 11 hours
March 24th - May 16th: Daily at 08:45 am
- Check in at the location at least 20 minutes before departure.
- The best time to take the 10 hour tour is in April as at the beginning and the end of Keukenhof all flowers might not be blooming.