Choose a date
Price from € 95 per person
Combination Marken, Volendam and Windmills + Keukenhof
Volendam, Marken and the windmill village of Zaanse Schans
Ancient times come to life during this excursion. You will visit the picturesque fishing villages of Volendam and Marken. You drive through typical Dutch polders and along narrow dykes. Our luxury coach will take you to Zaanse Schans with its many unique windmills. The old crafts of the Netherlands are not lacking in this tour. You will visit a wooden clog maker. Also you can see for yourself how Dutch cheese is made the traditional way.
Bulbfields and Keukenhof, the world’s most beautiful Spring garden
Spring is in the air! The time to visit Keukenhof. For over sixty years Keukenhof has been one of the biggest crowd pullers in the Netherlands. Nowhere else in the world can you find so many flowers in so many special compositions. Over the 32 hectares the park covers there are no less than 7 million bulbs! Each path leads you to a spectacular new flower tableau. Do not forget to bring your camera! Lindbergh allows you ample time to see the park at your leisure. The coach ride to Keukenhof is also worthwhile, we have chosen a route which takes you past the colourful flower fields.
If you book between the 1st of February and the 1st of June for the tour at 08:45 AM you will receive a one hour canal cruise for FREE.
Damrak 26, Amsterdam (approx.200 meters from the Central Station)
Present your voucher at the tour desk at least 30 minutes before departure
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- Visit to an authentic Dutch windmill and demonstration by a miller
- Visits to a cheese factory, wooden shoe factory and the Dutch Bakery
- Boat trip on the IJsselmeer
- Fast-track admission to Keukenhof
- Free time to discover Keukenhof at your own pace
- Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
Check in at the location at least 30 minutes before departure time.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
Book your tickets right now!