Choose a date
10% discount! Price from € 80.10 per person
Day Trip to Bruges
Join us for a unforgettable tour to historical Bruges, one of Europe's most charming cities, also named the Venice of the North. The city is famous for its ancient churches, wealthy mansions, picturesque alleys and canals and the beguine court. The entire city center of Bruges is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Last but not least, Bruges is well known for its lace and chocolate making.
Crossing the Netherlands, enjoying its typical countryside, we will drive to Belgium. Our destination today: one of the most beautiful towns in Europe ‘Bruges’. Upon arrival you will be guided through the historical center. The rest of the afternoon you can spend to your liking: enjoy a boat trip along the beautiful canals, visit one of its museums, shop for lace, or taste the excellent Belgium ‘cuisine’ and chocolates. Let yourself be carried away by beauty and romance! Bruges is the perfect place!
Check-in at the new location: De Ruijterkade 34a, In the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side.
***Present your voucher at the tour desk at least 30 minutes before departure***
Things to bring
- Live Guide in English, Spanish and German
- Guided city walk with a local guide
- Visit to the unique medieval center
- Free time for strolling and shopping
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
Check in at the location at least 30 minutes before departure time.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
Tour duration 11,5 Hours.
Book your tour right now!