Choose a date
Price from € 29.50 per person
Delft, The Hague and Madurodam
Your scenic guided tour starts with a visit to the picturesque town of Delft to tour the beautiful old town and Royal Delft, the most beautiful and infamous Delft blue Potter. . You will get a demonstration how the pottery is made and see among other things the "Nightwatch" from the painter Rembrandt in Delft Blue tiles. A must see. The blue-and-white pottery became famous as a 17th-century duplicate of Chinese porcelain. After the visit you have approx. 30-0 minutes of free time in the city center of Delft.
From Delft you will continue your journey to The Hague, former capital of the Netherlands, we will get off the bus for a 30 min. walking tour across the "Binnenhof" and walking past the Houses of Parliament You might even see the ministers passing by on their bike.! After this we will continue the driving city tour of the Hague among other highlights passing by the work palace of the King and there will be a photo stop at the Peace Palace where the International Court of Justice has its' seat.
Visit two Dutch cities, each with their own charm!
Highlights of a tour:
- Visit to the pottery in Delft
- City sightseeing bus tour in The Hague
- Walking Tour of The Hague (35 minutes)
- Madurodam Miniature Town
Damrak 26, Amsterdam
(approx.200 meters from the Central Station).
***Present your voucher at the tour desk at least 30 minutes before departure***
Tour concludes at original point of departure
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- Live guide in English, Spanish and German
- Admission to the Delftware porcelain factory
- Guided Walking Tour
- Fast-track admission Madurodam
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
Check in at the location at least 30 minutes before departure time.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
Book your tickets right now!