Choose a date
Flowerfields and Keukenhof
- Enjoy the colors and fragrances of millions of flowers
- A unique park of nearly 80 acres
- See the itinerary for special events during the Keukenhof season
Behind the dunes that run from Haarlem to Leiden lies the bulb area like a magical canvas of daffodils, hyacinths and tulips, alive with the most delightful smells and colours. We visit the flower exhibition ‘Keukenhof’, and experience the perfection of millions of bulbs displayed over a wonderful park with fantastic flower shows and sculptures.
This colourful tour takes us through the outstanding flowerfields in the direction of the Keukenhof, the worlds largest flower garden. Inside the Keukenhof gardens there will be plenty of time to admire this beautiful internationally renowned display of all sorts of flowers in a relaxed way.
There are about seven million different bulbs planted each year, including a wide variety of tulips, hyacinths, orchids, daffodils, lilies and crocuses. Especially the tulip displays are breathtaking; there are more then 700 different varieties.
There is also a large collection of sculptures and works of art scattered throughout the Keukenhof garden. Don't miss the Keukenhof windmill which provides an excellent vantage point to take pictures.
- Keukenhof Music (25 and 26 March 2017)
- Holland Heritage Weekend (31 March up to 2 April 2017)
- Keukenhof Flower market (7 up to 9 April 2017)
- Fun for Kids (14 up to 17 April 2017)
- Flower Parade (22 April 2017)
- Keukenhof Dutch Design Week (24 up to 30 April 2017)
- Food & Flower Festival (6 and 7 May 2017)
- Romance at Keukenhof (13 and 14 May 2017)
- Flowers & Fashion Festival (20 and 21 May 2017)
Damrak 26, Amsterdam (approx.200 meters from the Central Station).
Present your voucher at the tour desk at least 30 minutes before departure
Tour concludes at original point of departure
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- Transportation from Amsterdam to the Keukenhof and back in deluxe coach
- Admission to the Keukenhof
- Food and drinks
- Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
- We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
- Check in at the location at least 30 minutes before departure.
- Prices, times, menus and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.