Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 55.00 per person
Flowerfields and Keukenhof
Behind the dunes that run from Haarlem to Leiden lies the bulb area like a magical canvas of daffodils, hyacinths and tulips, alive with the most delightful smells and colours. We visit the flower exhibition ‘Keukenhof’, and experience the perfection of millions of bulbs displayed over a wonderful park with fantastic flower shows and sculptures.
This colourful tour takes us through the outstanding flowerfields in the direction of the Keukenhof, the worlds largest flower garden. Inside the Keukenhof gardens there will be plenty of time to admire this beautiful internationally renowned display of all sorts of flowers in a relaxed way.
There are about seven million different bulbs planted each year, including a wide variety of tulips, hyacinths, orchids, daffodils, lilies and crocuses. Especially the tulip displays are breathtaking; there are more then 700 different varieties.
There is also a large collection of sculptures and works of art scattered throughout the Keukenhof garden. Don't miss the Keukenhof windmill which provides an excellent vantage point to take pictures.
If you book between the 1st of February and the 1st of June for the tour at 9:00 AM or 2:45 PM you will receive a one hour canal cruise for FREE.
- Keukenhof Music (25 and 26 March 2017)
- Holland Heritage Weekend (31 March up to 2 April 2017)
- Keukenhof Flower market (7 up to 9 April 2017)
- Fun for Kids (14 up to 17 April 2017)
- Flower Parade (22 April 2017)
- Keukenhof Dutch Design Week (24 up to 30 April 2017)
- Food & Flower Festival (6 and 7 May 2017)
- Romance at Keukenhof (13 and 14 May 2017)
- Flowers & Fashion Festival (20 and 21 May 2017)
The Keukenhof Tulip Garden Tour includes a bus trip from the centre of Amsterdam and fast-track admission to the park. The Keukenhof Tulip Garden Tour lasts an average of five hours, which is plenty of time to stroll through the beautiful gardens at your own pace. On the way there you will also be able to spot the colourful strips of long tulip fields which surround the Keukenhof Tulip Garden. Tour dates vary from season to season, depending on the weather. Get your tickets now and make sure you don’t miss it during your holidays!
Damrak 26, Amsterdam (approx.200 meters from the Central Station). You will need to exchange your voucher in order to receive the free canal cruise ticket.
Present your voucher at the tour desk at least 30 minutes before departure
Tour concludes at original point of departure
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Travelling to the Keukenhof park by bus
- Fast track admission to the Keukenhof Gardens
- Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
Check in at the location at least 30 minutes before departure time.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
Book your tickets right now!