Choose a date
Grand Holland Tour (incl. Euromast)
A great impression of Holland, that starts with a drive to Rotterdam, our country’s second largest city and famous for its modern architecture. During the city tour we will drive along the banks of the river Maas, to the old port and the remarkable yellow cube houses.
The literal highlight is the ascend with the Euroscoop, the rotating glass elevator to the top of the 185 m high Euromast tower. Then on to Delft for lunch (not included) and a visit to a Delft Blue Pottery factory. After that, we will show you The Hague, driving past our Parliament and the Peace Palace. All entrance fees are included.
From history and politics, to architecture and scenery, this Grand Holland Tour has it all! Your best way to experience the Netherlands in one day on this guided tour to some of the country’s top sights.
- Bus ride to Rotterdam
- Euromast Tower Rotterdam
- Delft Blue Pottery Factory, Delft
- The Hague
Location: Damrak 26, Amsterdam
(approx.200 meters from the Central Station)
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- A scenic bus tour through picturesque countryside
- A guided tour through the unique city of Rotterdam and a chance to see renowned architecture
- Magnificent views of Rotterdam from the 185 meter high Euromast Tower
- A visit to Markthal Rotterdam
- A visit to the Delft Blue Pottery Factory
- A professional guided tour through the Hague and past its important buildings
- Architecture, history, political highlights
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Duration: 8.5 hours
Winter: Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 9:30am
- Adult: 79 EUR
- Child (4-12): 39.50 EUR
- Check in at the location at least 15 minutes before departure.
- Prices, itineraries and commissions are subject to change without prior notice.
- Children from 0 to 3 years are free.