Choose a date
Price from € 32.65 per person
Hop on Hop off bus 24 hrs + Rijksmuseum combination
Hop On Hop Off Bus Amsterdam is a great value choice for anybody visiting the capital of the Netherlands. This fantastic deal will let you make unlimited use of the iconic sightseeing buses during a twenty-four-hour period. Whether you are staying in town for a couple of days or just passing through, Hop On Hop Off Bus Amsterdam gives you the opportunity to make the most of your time here. Hop On Hop Off Bus Amsterdam has various stops at the city’s most important places of interest, and you can hop on and off as often as you like throughout the day. Get your Hop On Hop Off Bus Amsterdam tickets now!
Combine the ticket with the Rijksmuseum - National Museum!
Located at the heart of Amsterdam's Museum Square and next to the iconic canals and the Vondelpark, the Rijksmuseum is one of the world’s most famous museums. It’s a true must-see! Even if you have only little time to spare, a walk through the Gallery of Honour will offer you a glimpse of Dutch’s finest art.
The Rijksmuseum’s collection illustrates the history of The Netherlands, from the Middle Ages to the present. Chronologically ordered galleries display a mix of paintings, sculptures and other objects. Take a walk through time and discover more than 8,000 masterpieces in this stunning building. Don’t miss out on the absolute highlights, like Van Gogh’s self-portrait, Vermeer’s Milkmaid and Rembrandt’s most well-known painting: The Night Watch.
- The Night Watch, Rembrandt van Rijn’s most famous painting.
- The Gallery of Honour with paintings from great Dutch masters, including Frans Hals, Jan Steen, Vermeer and Rembrandt.
- Discover everyday life in the 17th century by exploring doll’s houses, the oldest of which dates from 1676.
- A gorgeous collection of Delft Blue pottery ranging from tea sets to vases.
- The Cuypers Library, the biggest and oldest art history library in the Netherlands.
Departure point: At 'Prins Hendrikkade 20, approx. 300 meters from the Central Station.
Also, you may board the bus at any stop. The voucher can be exchanged at any of the stops, ask the driver for that.
Summer season (March 23 - October 29):
Daily frequent departures from 09.15 - 18.00 h.
Every +/- 15/20 minutes
Winter season (October 30 - March 22):
Daily frequent departures from 10.00 - 17.15 h.
Rijksmuseum: Museumstraat 1, Amsterdam
This tour has no departures on April 27th due to Kings Day.
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- GPS Audio guide in 18 languages on the bus
- Admission to Rijksmuseum
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.