Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 99.00 per person
North and South Holland incl. Madurodam
During this day tour you will see the highlights of both North and South Holland. We will take you to the fishing villages of Volendam and Marken, where we will visit a cheese farm and wooden clog maker. Later we will of course take a look at the world famous windmills.
After this tour we will drive through to Delft, famous for its potteries. Then on to The Hague, a beautiful city.
The Best of Holland Tour begins in the lively centre of Amsterdam. Here you will travel by bus to the peaceful countryside and traditional windmills in the villages of Zaanse Schans and Volendam, to the north of the capital. After visiting an antique working windmill and seeing a demonstration by a traditional clog maker, there will be a fun cheese tasting session at a local cheese factory. Afterwards, you will be taken on a boat trip on the IJsselmeer lake to the peninsula Marken to see the town’s iconic wooden houses. In the afternoon you will visit the historic centre of Delft, with its picturesque canals and medieval churches. Delft is perhaps best known for its traditional blue and white ceramic pottery. The Best of Holland Tour will take you inside one of the few remaining Delftware factories to see how these beautiful decorations are made. From there you will travel to The Hague and see the world’s oldest House of Parliament that is still in use today and King Willem-Alexander’s working palace. We’ll stop for a quick photo at the Peace Palace, which is famous for being home to the International Criminal Court of the United Nations. To finish off the day, you’ll visit the famous miniature park of Madurodam, which contains realistic small-scale replicas of the country’s most iconic landmarks.
Check-in at : De Ruijterkade 34a, In the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side.
***Present your voucher at the tour desk at least 30 minutes before departure***
Tour concludes at original point of departure
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- Countryside & Windmills (morning): GPS guide in multiple languages
- Admission to an authentic Dutch windmill with demonstration by a miller
- Demonstration from a traditional clog maker
- Admission to the Volendam Cheese Factory incl. cheese tasting
- A boat trip with the Marken Express on the Ijsselmeer
- Delft & The Hague (afternoon): Live guide in English and Spanish
- Admission to the Royal Delft Blue Factory
- Admission to Madurodam
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Duration: 11,5 hours
We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
Check in at the location at least 30 minutes before departure time.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
Book your tickets right now!