Choose a date
10% discount! Price from € 76.50 per person
Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague including Madurodam
Full day excursion to the South of Holland. Visits to Rotterdam and The Hague. Including the Euromast, a Delft Blue Pottery factory, a photostop at the Peace Palace plus a visit to Madurodam
A great impression of Holland, that starts with a drive to Rotterdam, our country’s second largest city and famous for its modern architecture. During the city tour we will drive along the banks of the river Maas, to the old port and the remarkable yellow cube houses.
The literal highlight is the ascend with the Euroscoop, the rotating glass elevator to the top of the 185 m high Euromast tower. Then on to Delft for lunch (not included) and a visit to a Delft Blue Pottery factory. After that, we will show you The Hague, driving past our Parliament and the Peace Palace. And afterwards the tour continues to the minutare of the Netherlands: Madurodam.
All entrance fees are included.
From history and politics, to architecture and scenery, this Grand Holland Tour has it all! Your best way to experience the Netherlands in one day on this guided tour to some of the country’s top sights.
- Bus ride to Rotterdam
- Euromast Tower Rotterdam
- Delft Blue Pottery Factory, Delft
- The Hague
Check-in at the new location: De Ruijterkade 34a, In the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side.
***Present your voucher at the tour desk at least 30 minutes before departure***
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- Live Guide in English, Spanish and German
- Fast-track admission to Euromast
- Photo stop at the Peace Palace
- Admission to miniature town of Madurodam
- Admission to the Delft Blue Factory
- Walking tour in Delft
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
Check in at the location at least 30 minutes before departure time.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
Book your tickets right now!