Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 65.00 per person
Small group Flowerfields & Keukenhof Tour
Discover the true colors of Holland in springtime, when the flower fields boast fantastic colors and delicious fragrances. The Keukenhof park is a truly unique place in the world; more than 30 gardeners work for months to plant over 7 million flowerbulbs! Your guide will take you on a guided walk and show you all the highlights. Moreover, he/she will explain about the history of the flower bulbs. After that you will have approximately 2 - 2,5 hours time to explore the park by yourself.
Damrak 26, Amsterdam (approx. 200 meters from the Central Station).
Present your voucher at the tour desk at least 30 minutes before departure
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Fast track admission to the Keukenhof park
- Bag of flower bulbs for your own garden
- Photo stop in the middle of the fabulous flower fields
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution