Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 300.00 per person
Amsterdam Saloon Boat - Private canal cruise with optional lunch, dinner or drinks
Sail along the UNESCO canal belt of Amsterdam on board of a beautiful saloon boat.
As a private canal cruise, you choose the starting time and dock (Amsterdam centre).
Choose between a normal canal cruise, a dinner cruise or a cruise with drinks or small snacks.
The captain is, if desired, also your guide on board.
The maximum number of guests on the Paradis is 12, during a dinner 6.
The maximum number of guests on the Ivresse is 12, during a dinner 10.
The maximum number of guests on the Stern is 12, during a dinner 12 (or 8 on the back deck)
The maximum number of guests on the Belle Epoque is 28, during a buffet 24, during a dinner 20.
During the day we use a minimum boat rental of 1 hour (possibility of extension per 15 minutes).
Boat trips from / after 6:00 PM must take into account a minimum boat rental of 2 consecutive hours.
There is an extensive bar on board of our saloon boats for any wines, snacks, lunch or dinner.
All prices and options on request. Send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org !
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- private saloon boat
- meals or drinks if booked
- pick up / drop off in the centre of Amsterdam
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.