Choose a date
Price from € 16 per person
Day Canal Cruise
- Experience Amsterdam from a canal point of view
- View the beautifull hidden treasures of Amsterdam which you don't see by foot
Experience Amsterdam from the water and surprise yourself during a 1 hour cruise along all highlights of the Amsterdam canals!
This one-hour cruise takes you through the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district. Feast your eyes on the elegant merchants’ houses dating from the Golden Age, the fabulous gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights. During the cruise we offer a commentary in 18 different languages.
This cruise takes you through the Amsterdam canals.
Alongside these canals you can see 17th centrury merchant houses, with their beautiful fronts, churches with belltowers and 16th and 17th century warehouses. We will also pass through the Old Harbour.
Between 29th of November 2018 up to and incl. 20th of January 2019 no canal cruises (1hr) after 16:30 hrs
LOVERS, Prins Hendrikkade 25 Amsterdam
The cruise concludes at the original point of departure
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- GPS Audio guide in 19 languages
- 1 hour canal cruise
- wifi on board
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Winter season (30/10 - 22/03) Daily from 09:30 am till 09:00 pm, every 30 minutes.
Summer season (23/03 - 29/10) Daily from 09:00 am till 10:00 pm, every 20 minutes.
Groups from 20 persons: 11,00 EUR per person
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.