Choose a date
Day Canal Cruise
- Experience Amsterdam from a canal point of view
- View the beautifull hidden treasures of Amsterdam which you don't see by foot
Experience Amsterdam from the water and surprise yourself during a 1 hour cruise along all highlights of the Amsterdam canals!
This one-hour cruise takes you through the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district. Feast your eyes on the elegant merchants’ houses dating from the Golden Age, the fabulous gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights. During the cruise we offer a commentary in 18(!) different languages.
This cruise takes you through the Amsterdam canals.
Alongside these canals you can see 17th centrury merchant houses, with their beautiful fronts, churches with belltowers and 16th and 17th century warehouses. We will also pass through the Old Harbour.
Prins Hendrikkade 25 (opposite the bicycle park at the central station)
The cruise concludes at the original point of departure
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
GPS Audio guide in 18 languages
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Daily from 09:00am till 21:00pm, every 30 minutes.
Between 1st of December 2016 up to and incl. 22nd of January 2017 no canal cruises after 16:30pm.
Groups from 10 to 20 persons: 15,00 EUR per person
Groups from 20 persons: 13,50 EUR per person
- Wheelchairs max. 2 per boat. A reservation is necessary.
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.