Choose a date
Price from € 33.50 per person
Hop on Hop off boat 24 hrs + Rijksmuseum combination
Hop On Hop Off Boat Amsterdam is the best way to explore the city’s canals and get around town easily! Hop On Hop Off Boat Amsterdam will allow you to make unlimited use of the sightseeing boats that cruise through the historic canal district. You can hop on and off as often as you like and wherever you want, or just sit back and enjoy the tour. A GPS guide in several languages is available, which will provide you with fascinating information about the key points of interest. In addition, free WiFi is included! The ticket is valid for 24 hours, although there is also a 48-hour option available. Get your Hop On Hop Off Boat Amsterdam tickets now and discover this novel way of exploring the city!
Combine the ticket with the Rijksmuseum - National Museum!
Located at the heart of Amsterdam's Museum Square and next to the iconic canals and the Vondelpark, the Rijksmuseum is one of the world’s most famous museums. It’s a true must-see! Even if you have only little time to spare, a walk through the Gallery of Honour will offer you a glimpse of Dutch’s finest art.
The Rijksmuseum’s collection illustrates the history of The Netherlands, from the Middle Ages to the present. Chronologically ordered galleries display a mix of paintings, sculptures and other objects. Take a walk through time and discover more than 8,000 masterpieces in this stunning building. Don’t miss out on the absolute highlights, like Van Gogh’s self-portrait, Vermeer’s Milkmaid and Rembrandt’s most well-known painting: The Night Watch.
- The Night Watch, Rembrandt van Rijn’s most famous painting.
- The Gallery of Honour with paintings from great Dutch masters, including Frans Hals, Jan Steen, Vermeer and Rembrandt.
- Discover everyday life in the 17th century by exploring doll’s houses, the oldest of which dates from 1676.
- A gorgeous collection of Delft Blue pottery ranging from tea sets to vases.
- The Cuypers Library, the biggest and oldest art history library in the Netherlands.
The boat stops in front of the Rijksmuseum.
Departure point: At Prins Hendrikkade 25, approx. 300 meters from the Central Station.
Also, you may board the boat at any stop. The voucher can be exchanged at any of the stops.
Summer season (March 22 - October 28):
Departures green boat line:
Daily frequent departures from 10.05 - 18.00 h.
Every +/- 20/25 minutes
Departures blue boat line:
Daily frequent departures from 10.15 - 17.15 h.
Every +/- 20/25 minutes
Winter season (October 29 - March 21):
Daily frequent departures from 10.00 - 17.15 h.
This cruise has no departures on April 27 due to Kings Day
Rijksmuseum: Museumstraat 1, Amsterdam
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- GPS Audio guide in 19 languages on the boat
- Free wifi
- Admission to Rijksmuseum
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.