Choose a date
Price from € 29.50 per person
Keukenhof entrance ticket + 1 hour canal cruise in Amsterdam
Behind the dunes that run from Haarlem to Leiden lies the bulb area like a magical canvas of daffodils, hyacinths and tulips, alive with the most delightful smells and colours. We visit the flower exhibition ‘Keukenhof’, and experience the perfection of millions of bulbs displayed over a wonderful park with fantastic flower shows and sculptures.
This colourful tour takes us through the outstanding flowerfields in the direction of the Keukenhof, the worlds largest flower garden. Inside the Keukenhof gardens there will be plenty of time to admire this beautiful internationally renowned display of all sorts of flowers in a relaxed way.
There are about seven million different bulbs planted each year, including a wide variety of tulips, hyacinths, orchids, daffodils, lilies and crocuses. Especially the tulip displays are breathtaking; there are more then 700 different varieties.
There is also a large collection of sculptures and works of art scattered throughout the Keukenhof garden. Don't miss the Keukenhof windmill which provides an excellent vantage point to take pictures.
This option includes :
- entrance ticket (not transportation, not guide) to the Keukenhof gardens
- one hour canal cruise in Amsterdam (open ticket, to use every day between 9AM and 10PM)
you can COLLECT YOUR KEUKENHOF TICKET AT THE DAMRAK 26!
cruise is here Prins Hendrikkade 25, Amsterdam
opposite the central train station of the city
THESE ARE TICKETS ONLY! NO TOUR OR TRANSPORTATION
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
Book your tickets right now!