Choose a date
Price from € 26.75 per person
Rijksmuseum + Canal cruise 1 hour combination ticket
Experience Amsterdam from the water and surprise yourself during a 1 hour cruise along all highlights of the Amsterdam canals!
This one-hour cruise takes you through the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district. Feast your eyes on the elegant merchants’ houses dating from the Golden Age, the fabulous gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights. During the cruise we offer a commentary in 18 different languages.
Combine the cruise with the Rijksmuseum!
Located at the heart of Amsterdam's Museum Square and next to the iconic canals and the Vondelpark, the Rijksmuseum is one of the world’s most famous museums. It’s a true must-see! Even if you have only little time to spare, a walk through the Gallery of Honour will offer you a glimpse of Dutch’s finest art.
The Rijksmuseum’s collection illustrates the history of The Netherlands, from the Middle Ages to the present. Chronologically ordered galleries display a mix of paintings, sculptures and other objects. Take a walk through time and discover more than 8,000 masterpieces in this stunning building. Don’t miss out on the absolute highlights, like Van Gogh’s self-portrait, Vermeer’s Milkmaid and Rembrandt’s most well-known painting: The Night Watch.
- The Night Watch, Rembrandt van Rijn’s most famous painting.
- The Gallery of Honour with paintings from great Dutch masters, including Frans Hals, Jan Steen, Vermeer and Rembrandt.
- Discover everyday life in the 17th century by exploring doll’s houses, the oldest of which dates from 1676.
- A gorgeous collection of Delft Blue pottery ranging from tea sets to vases.
- The Cuypers Library, the biggest and oldest art history library in the Netherlands.
The cruise takes you through the Amsterdam canals.
Alongside these canals you can see 17th centrury merchant houses, with their beautiful fronts, churches with belltowers and 16th and 17th century warehouses. We will also pass through the Old Harbour.
Canal cruise : Prins Hendrikkade 25 (opposite the bicycle park at the central station)
Rijksmuseum : Museumstraat 1, Amsterdam (PLEASE EXCHANGE YOUR VOUCHER AT DAMRAK 26 FIRST! WE WILL BOOK A TIMESLOT FOR YOU!)
The cruise ends at the original point of departure
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- GPS Audio guide in 18 languages on the cruise
- admission to Rijksmuseum
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
from December - untill 22nd January the last cruise will depart at 16:30
Daily: 9am - 9pm
Opening hours Rijksmuseum:
Daily: 09.00 - 17.00 h
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.