Choose a date
Price from € 32.50 per person
Water Colors Cruise by Dutch Authentic Boat
Amsterdam Light Festival
Discover the artworks along the canals and treat yourself during the annual Amsterdam Light Festival to the unique ‘Dutch Authentic Boat’ on a luxury saloon boat. The beautifully restored historical boat WM1 is electrically powered, heated, equipped with all modern comforts and has a canopy in case of bad weather.
With a glass of glühwein (mulled wine) and a snack you can enjoy the beautifully lit city and all the magic that Amsterdam has to offer this winter during the 75-minute Water Colors Cruise. The live guide will tell you everything about the light art installations in English.
• We have a live guide on board, our skippers just sail in the meanwhile.
• In case of rain we can close the cap, the boat will be completely closed in winter.
opposite the Barbizon Palace Hotel, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Cruise concludes at the original point of departure
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- Avoid the crowds
- Cruise along the Light Festival in a vintage luxurious style
- Commentary by skipper
- Beautifully restored historic boat: WM1 (electrically powered and equipped with all modern comforts)
- Light snack and a glass of glühwein
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Duration: 75 minutes
30 november - 21 january 2018 : on Saturday at 17:00 / 18:30 / 20:00 / 21:30
23 december - 7 january 2018 : every day at 17:00 / 18:30 / 20:00 / 21:30
opposite the Barbizon Palace Hotel
- We advise to book this tour at least 24 hours in advance.
- Check in at the location at least 15 minutes before departure.
- Prices and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.