Choose a date
Burlesque DinnerShow - LIVE Music
The Paleis van de Weemoed has undergone a metamorphosis in the culinary field. After ten years of existence, our kitchen has been totally renewed. The new kitchen is completed with a brand new kitchen team. Three experienced and accomplished cooks are now ready for a culinary experience.
- Rilette of veal with potato salad and a compote of red union.
- Homemade fish soup with a ravioli of shrimps.
- Panna cotta of basil and pine nuts with cherry tomatoes and chervil oil.
- Pot roast of venison with potato gratin and stewed pear.
- Daily fresh fish with accompanying sauce.
- Pumpkin pie with spinach, feta cheese and walnuts with a balsamic vinegar dressing.
* Main courses incl. matching potato and vegetable garnish.
- Surprise of the Chef / depending on season
- Pallet of cheeses/4 different cheese/matching garnish.
Drinks are not included in the price.
We are glad you're here! In Amsterdams finest theater restaurant. Our artists, our friendly staff, our tasty cuisine, and our authentic ambiance will make your visit to the Paleis van de Weemoed the perfect night out.
You can enjoy a unique dinner show in Paleis van de Weemoed. Our own artists have proven to be a perfect match for the special atmosphere in Paleis van de Weemoed. And that results in entertainment: music and theater, burlesque, and many other musical aspects. Our chefs prepare with love a delicious three course meal and your festive evening is complete!
The Palace is situated in the historical Old Town of Amsterdam. Our 17th century canal district (Grachtengordel) is even on the Unesco World Heritage List.
Burlesque Dinnershow: Saturday
Regular Dinnershow: Friday
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 15, 1012 EH Amsterdam
You can find the Paleis van de Weemoed in the historic city of Amsterdam in the famous Red Light District, 5 minutes walking distance of central station and the Dam Monument.
Things to bring
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Duration: 3 hours
Burlesque Dinnershow: Saturday 7:30 PM pm (doors open at 7:00 PM)
Regular Dinnershow: Friday 7:30 PM pm (doors open at 7:00 PM)
Regular: Adult: 55 EUR
Burlesque: Adult: 55 EUR
- We advise to book the tickets at least 48 hours in advance when possible.
- Check in at the location at least 15 minutes before the show starts