Choose a date
Price from € 309 per vehicle
Airport Transit: Private Dutch Countryside Tour
- Visit a working windmill at the famous Zaanse Schans
- Enjoy the authentique Dutch atmosphere while visiting Volendam
- Take a beautiful boatride across the IJsselmeer to Marke
A private car or minivan with a professional driver/guide will make your visit to the Netherlands more meaningful and enjoyable. As well as seeing the major attractions close up, you will delve into some of the "Hidden city" which tourists often miss. You will also hear the history created by some of the extraordinary people who make up the city's past and present.
This tour covers the magnificent area of the Dutch polder landscape north of Amsterdam marked by windmills, dikes and ditches.
First you will be taken to Zaanse Schans where you will have the opportunity to visit a windmill and wooden shoe factory. Next stop is the world-famous village of Volendam with its typical green wooden houses and locals dressed in their traditional costumes. We will continue to the medieval town of Edam that is more than cheese. It´s a town with authentic 17th century architecture, the old streets and quiet canals.
The tour departs from the meeting point at Schiphol Airport
The tour concludes at your hotel or at Schiphol Airport
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Photo camera
- Entrance to the Windmill
- Vehicle/ Luxury e Class Mercedes or Mercedes minivan
- English speaking driver/guide
- Pick up / Drop off at Schiphol Airport
- Admission one windmill
- Parking fee
Boat from Volendam to Marken
Return ticket adult: 9,95 EUR
Return ticket child (4-11 years old): 6,95 EUR
- Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
- We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
- Make sure to be ready at least 15 minutes before departure.