Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 309.00 per person
Airport Transit: Private Flowerfields Garden including small tasting tour
This private tour takes you through the flower fields in the direction of Noordwijk.
In the Tulip Store Show Garden you can admire almost 300 varieties of tulips, tulipmixtures and other flowers. They have planted many new and exclusive tulips and special Tulip Store mixtures last November. There are a lot of different species of tulips, like the popular peony-, the elegant lilyflowering-, the amazing parrot- and the historical Rembrandt tulips for example. Besides tulips we have also planted daffodils and many Allium varieties.
Noordwijk Buiten is plantation and tea-garden in and around a mobile greenhouse on wheels. While enjoying a drink and/or snack in the greenhouse or on the terrace you can admire the many beautiful flowers with bulbfiels around you.
With so many colours and varieties, there is no other flower that brings more people the feeling of spring. Visiting Tulip Garden feels like walking in a candy store. You can walk around the property, take pictures, enjoy the view, pick some flowers or just take some time to relax.
In the plantation will be grown special herbs and edible flower plants. Besides the normal kitchen herbs like thymus, oregano and salvia we the garden plants also all other plants over the world. After all they are tasty and healthy.
If you want to create your own Tulip garden next year, please keep checking our website so you can order the tulip flowerbulbs on our website.
The tour departs from the meeting point at Schiphol Airport
The tour concludes at your hotel or at Schiphol Airport
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Photo camera
- Vehicle/ Luxury e Class Mercedes or Mercedes minivan
- English speaking driver/guide
- Pick up / drop off location at Schiphol Airport
- Private tour in the garden
- Tasting some flowers
- If you want to create your own Tulip garden next year, please keep checking our website so you can order the tulip flowerbulbs on our website.
- Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
On request other languages*
* extra charges may apply
- This tour should be booked at least 48 hours in advance of travel
- To book this tour please click on the calendar on the right