Choose a date
Price from € 240 per vehicle
Amsterdam City Tour by Private Car/Minivan in Russian
A private car or minivan with a professional driver/guide will make your visit to Amsterdam more meaningful and enjoyable. As well as seeing the major attractions close up, you will delve into some of the "Hidden city" which tourists often miss. You will also hear the history created by some of the extraordinary people who make up the city's past and present.
During our private tour we will show you all that the historic center of Amsterdam has to offer in the comfort of a private chauffeur driven car/minibus.
Along the way we will inform you about the public transport system, Amsterdam social life, the popular shopping areas and show you the best places to visit. Some highlights of your tour will include Dam Square and the Royal Palace, the beautiful Amsterdam canal belt, the Red Light District, the Anne Frank House, the Old Church, the famous Bijenkorf department store and the historic stock exchange building, as well as one or more of our city market streets.
We will provide you a private vehicle and a Russian speaking driver-guide.
From your hotel in Amsterdam
Your hotel in Amsterdam
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- Private transportation by airconditioned car/minibus
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Russian/English speaking driver-guide
- Lunch or any other consumptions
- Entrances to museums/attractions
- Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Tour departs from your hotel or any other location in Amsterdam
We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance of travel.
Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
When starting at the cruise terminal please advise name of the ship.