Choose a date
Price from € 195 per vehicle
Amsterdam City Tour by Private Car/Minivan
If you book between the 15th of October and 28th of March the tour you will receive a one hour canal cruise per person for FREE in Amsterdam.
A private car or minivan with a professional driver/guide will make your visit to Amsterdam more meaningful and enjoyable. As well as seeing the major attractions close up, you will delve into some of the "Hidden city" which tourists often miss. You will also hear the history created by some of the extraordinary people who make up the city's past and present.
During our private tour we will show you all that the historic center of Amsterdam has to offer in the comfort of a private chauffeur driven car/minibus.
Along the way we will inform you about the public transport system, Amsterdam social life, the popular shopping areas and show you the best places to visit. Some highlights of your tour will include Dam Square and the Royal Palace, the beautiful Amsterdam canal belt, the Red Light District, the Anne Frank House, the Old Church, the famous Bijenkorf department store and the historic stock exchange building, as well as one or more of our city market streets
Tour departs from your hotel or any location of your preference in Amsterdam Centre. (no airport pickup. if you are at the airport choose the airport transit tour)
Tour ends at your hotel or any location of your preference in Amsterdam centre.
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Photo / video camera
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private guide/driver
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Duration: 3, 4 or 5 hours
Your hotel or any location of your preference in Amsterdam
- There is a possibility to include an 1 hour canal cruise, cost: 16 EUR per person
- This tour should be booked at least 48 hours in advance of travel.