Choose a date
Price from € 549 per group
One Day UNESCO Tour
Private tour by minivan with an English/Dutch speaking driver/guide who will bring you to 4 UNESCO sites in Holland in only 1 day!
We will start the day with The Defense Line of Amsterdam (you'll see a few fortresses within the Midden-Beemster Polder). This is your chance to see the typical North-Holland landscape with all it's polders, levies, dykes and farms.
From this point on we hit the highway towards Utrecht where we will visit The Rietveld-Schroder House. Known as architect Rietveld's master piece.
Slowly working up an appetite we head for The Kinderdijk where you can enjoy a lunch and take some beautiful panorama pictures from all the windmills.
After this we take you back to Amsterdam where you will finish your UNESCO tour with a relaxed 1 hour canal tour through the canals of Amsterdam.
Defense line of Amsterdam
1 hour canal cruise
From your hotel or any other location in Amsterdam city center.
At your hotel or any other location in Amsterdam
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Photo camera
- 4 UNESCO Sites: the Defense line of Amsterdam / Rietveld-schroder house / the Kinderdijk / the canals of Amsterdam.
- Transportation by air-conditioned car/minibus
- English speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- 1 Hour canal cruise in Amsterdam (optional 12,50 EUR per person extra)
- Rental of bicycle in the Kinderdijk
- Food and drinks
- Tickets / extra time at the Dick Bruna House (NIJNTJE's place.)
- Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Duration: 8 hours
- We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
- Different languages possible on request.