Choose a date
Price from € 585 per person
Private Dutch Countryside & Keukenhof Tour
If you book between the 15th of October and 28th of March the tour you will receive a one hour canal cruise per person for FREE in Amsterdam.
During this tour you will admire the typical Dutch countryside of polders and small canals, fishing villages of Volendam and Marken - on the coast of the former Zuiderzee (now called IJselmeer). You will also visit the ' Zaanse Schans', a well-known spot on the Zaan River with historical windmills.
After this, we will continue to the outstanding flower fields in the direction of the Keukenhof, the world’s largest flower garden.
Dutch Countryside part
This guided tour shows you the typical Dutch countryside of polders and small canals on the way to the ' Zaanse Schans', a well-known spot on the Zaan River with historical windmills. We will be visiting a wooden shoe /clog factory. The next stop are the world-famous fishing villages of Volendam - on the coast of the former Zuiderzee (now called IJsselmeer). With its typical green wooden houses and locals dressed in their traditional costumes. We will also make a visit to one of the very few cheese farms left, where cheese still made in the traditional way for many centuries.
This colorful tour takes us through the outstanding flower fields in the direction of the Keukenhof, the world’s largest flower garden. Inside the Keukenhof gardens there will be plenty of time to admire this beautiful internationally renowned display of all sorts of flowers in a relaxed way. There are about seven million different bulbs planted each year, including a wide variety of tulips, hyacinths, orchids, daffodils, lilies and crocuses. Especially the tulip displays are breathtaking; there are more than 700 different varieties.
The tour departs from your hotel or any other location in Amsterdam.
The tour concludes at your hotel or any other location in Amsterdam.
Things to bring
- Voucher printed or by phone
- Photo / Video Camera
- Entrance to the Windmill
- Vehicle/ Luxury e Class Mercedes or Mercedes minivan
- English speaking guiding/driver up to 8 persons
- Pick up: any location in Amsterdam
- Drop off: any location in Amsterdam
- Parking fee
- Meals and Drinks
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Daily between March 21st- May 19th (we recommend starting the tour between 08:00 and 09:00 am in the morning)
Tour departs from your hotel or any other location in Amsterdam
- This tour should be booked at least 48 hours in advance of travel
- To book this tour please click on the calendar on the right