Choose a date
Price from € 335 per person
Private Dutch Countryside Tour
- Visit a working windmill at the famous Zaanse Schans
- Enjoy the authentique Dutch atmosphere while visiting Volendam
- Take a beautiful boatride across the IJsselmeer to Marken
If you book between the 15th of October and 21st of March the tour you will receive a one hour canal cruise per person for FREE in Amsterdam.
This tour covers the magnificent area of the Dutch polder landscape north of Amsterdam marked by windmills, dikes and ditches.
First you will be taken to Zaanse Schans where you will have the opportunity to visit a windmill and wooden shoe factory. Next stop is the world-famous village of Volendam with its typical green wooden houses and locals dressed in their traditional costumes. We will continue to the medieval town of Edam that is more than cheese. It´s a town with authentic 17th century architecture, the old streets and quiet canals.
6 hour tour route:
- Zaanse Schans
8 hour tour route:
- Zaanse Schans
The tour departs from your hotel or any other location in Amsterdam.
The tour concludes at your hotel or any other location in Amsterdam.
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- Entrance to the Windmill
- Vehicle/ Luxury e Class Mercedes or Mercedes minivan
- English speaking driver/guide
- Pick up / Drop off any location in Amsterdam
- Parking fee
- Boat from Volendam to Marken
Return ticket adult: 8,50 EUR
Return ticket child (4-11 years old): 6,95 EUR
- Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Daily (we recommend starting the tour between 8:00am and 9:00am in the morning).
Tour departs from your hotel or any other location in Amsterdam.
- We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
- Make sure to be ready at least 15 minutes before departure.