Choose a date
Price from € 345 per group
One Day Shore Excursion from IJmuiden
Join us for our Private Shore Excursion Day Tour.
On this tour you will visit some of the most beautiful locations in Amsterdam and Holland. You will have time to explore Amsterdam, Volendam, Edam, Marken and The Zaanse Schans. You will be able to experience typical Dutch attractions like windmills, dykes, and visit a cheese maker & wooden shoe/clog factory. This is an exclusive tour offered only by AmsterdamCityTours.
PRIVATE TOURS: Tour Holland in your own private vehicle with personal tour guide/driver. Our luxury Mercedes vehicles allow for up to a maximum of 8 passengers, and gives you the opportunity to escape the crowds normally associated with other shore excursions and tours.
- Discover Amsterdam & Holland with your own private tour. You will see picturesque locations, experience Dutch Culture and visit a Windmill, cheese maker and wooden shoe factory. --Your tour begins with a pickup at the Amsterdam Cruise Ship Terminal (PTA ) Where your own private Mercedes vehicle will be waiting for you. Your driver will accompany you throughout the day ensuring that everyone is catered to in every way possible. Our drivers are experts on Holland and will take time to share their knowledge of our country. Please note- this is not a professional guide. If you wish to have a professional guide service just let us know. We can arrange this for additional costs.
For 3-4 hour tours only Amsterdam can be seen.
For tours longer than 5 hours you will see Amsterdam and the surroundings.
1. Pickup at directly at the IJmuiden cruise terminal.
2. City tour of Amsterdam - Explore the most important and interesting sights and higlights of the city of Amterdam including : Palace on The Dam, Canal Belt, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Olympic Stadium, Leidse Plein, Jordaan Area, Redlight District, Tropenmuseum, De Waag, Rembrand House, Anne Frank house and many more.
3. Volendam visit this famous and pitoresque fishing village, explore the cosy harbour with it's shops, restaurants and beautiful houses
4. Marken see this former Island and explore the village.
5. Zaanse Schans one of the most popular tourist attractions in Holland, this is an open air museum and contains original windmills, a clog factory and cheese maker
IJmuiden cruise terminal
IJmuiden cruise terminal
- Private air-conditioned luxurious Mercedes van or sedan
- English speaking driver/ guide
- Cruise Ship Terminal, pickup and dropoff
- Cheese tasting (tours longer than 5 hours)
- Wooden shoe factory visit (tours longer than 5 hours)
- Lunch or meals
- Other entrance tickets not listed