Choose a date
Price from € 61.50 per person
Teambuilding - I love Holland Dinner Game
We will treat you to a good dose of fun, teambuilding, games and music tonight! The success formula for a pleasant evening with your colleagues, friends or family!
Your party will be divided into different teams that will compete against each other. Our presenters will enter the atmosphere and play with you the different and well-known game rounds with you.
Who knows most of our little country and its inhabitants? Do you know how many percent of the Dutch do smoke a joint? Or how many men wash and iron their own shirt? Which team is best in the off-road or the music quiz?
This is perhaps the best, and in any case most Dutch, game of the Netherlands! Includes 3 course choice menu.
Amsterdam, Haarlem, Delft, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht
You will receive an official reservation email with the starting time and location.
Things to bring
Voucher (printed or by phone)
- 3 course dinner (meat, fish & vegetarian)
- I love Holland decoration (including a crown for everyone)
- possibility of adding extra quiz questions about your company, family, friends or colleagues!
- private space & location rental
- book this trip on your day and desired time
- I love Holland quiz rounds between the dinner courses with, among other things, general knowledge, portrayal, music, the Holland wheel & the placemat bonus round
Cancellation more than 1 month before departure date : only administration fees (15 %)
Cancellation less than 1 week prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
This teambuilding activity can organize in several big cities in the Netherlands.
Whatever your group size or budget our expert team will put together a tailor-made package to meet your needs in every location. Indoor/outdoor day or evening, small or large events, City Tours offers all kinds of team building activities. Please send us an email with your request to email@example.com
We advise to book this game at least 2 weeks in advance.
Check in at the location at least 15minutes before departure time.