Choose a date
Price from € 27 per person
Amsterdam Food by Foot
From salty fries, to sweet tiny treats and sipping boozy spirits, this indulgent Amsterdam tour should come with a health warning!
- Walk the tiny streets of the Spui Buurt, a local eating and drinking neighborhood
- Pack in a traditional herring
- Visit a pancake house for something sweet
- Declare war on your fries
- Sip on locally made spirits, straight from the distillery
on Spui Square next to statue of the little boy. Spui 14-16, 1012 XA Amsterdam. Your guide will be wearing or holding something red.
Things to bring
- comfortable shoes
- local English-speaking guide
- four or five afternoon snacks with one traditional drink
- items of a personal nature
- tips & gratuities for your guide
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: On Spui Square next to statue of the little boy. Spui 14-16, 1012 XA Amsterdam. Your guide will be wearing or holding something red with the Urban Adventures logo printed on it.
- Starting time: 1.30 PM
- Ending point: Dam Square