Choose a date
Price from € 40 per person
iPad Tour: Red Light District
The Red Light District Amsterdam was originally the place that sailors would visit in between their long journeys across the oceans. Back then it was a disreputable and crime-ridden neighbourhood, but nowadays it is a safe and iconic landmark that captures the old spirit of the city. The Red Light District Amsterdam has beautiful 17th-century architecture, narrows canals and old bridges that give it an enchanting character.
iPad Tour Amsterdam is an interactive tour. Every stop on the tour is marked on the iPad. Simply follow the route on the map, and the iPad will let you know when you are at a point of interest. At such a point, some interesting information about your surroundings pops up on the iPad. Sometimes you'll get a question or a task, like taking a selfie with an interesting item. There is no need to worry when you're lost or have a question along the way. The iPad Tour Amsterdam has a chat function on the iPad, and your personal assistant in the office will be happy to answer any questions you have. The benefits of the iPad Tour Amsterdam are plenty. You don’t have to go with a big group like walking tours normally have; your only company is the people in your party. You can take the tour at your own pace. You can walk as fast or slow as you want since you don’t have to follow a guide and take breaks whenever you feel like it.
Pick-up is at Singel 372, Amsterdam. You can take tram 1, 2 or 5 and get out at SPUI tramstop.
If you're staying at a hotel, we can also arrange the iPad to be at the hotel reception. You can then drop it off there as well. There will be an additional fee of Eur 5,- per iPad.
Drop-off is at the office, or if you have arranged a hotel drop-off, at your hotel reception.
Things to bring
Your passport and Eur 100,- deposit for the iPad. Any purchased attraction tickets will be deducted from the deposit.
- Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
- Payment of deposit and copy of passport before handing over iPad.
- iPads need to be returned at office before 6.00 PM. Dropping off the iPads off later than 6.00 PM may result in losing your deposit.
- The main booker is key responsible for the iPads. Damage, theft or loss may result in losing deposit.
- The iPads are visible and invisibly secured with GPS and will be locked remotely if not returned. By failing to return iPad we will perform lawful actions.