Choose a date
iPad Tour: Red Light District
The Red Light District Amsterdam was originally the place that sailors would visit in between their long journeys across the oceans. Back then it was a disreputable and crime-ridden neighbourhood, but nowadays it is a safe and iconic landmark that captures the old spirit of the city. The Red Light District Amsterdam has beautiful 17th-century architecture, narrows canals and old bridges that give it an enchanting character.
What's the best way to discover the Ancient areas Amsterdam in one day? At your own pace!
Pick-up your iPad at our office, pay the deposit and follow the directions and fun facts, puzzles and challenges whilst discovering the true gems of the Amsterdams Red Light district.
You could choose two different times from 09:00 AM till 01:00 PM or from 02:00 pm till 06:00 PM.
At the moment you arrive, the tour starts. The iPad will automatically direct you to the next point and so on. If you decide to stay somewhere longer, no problem! The point will still be pointed out on the map, so you can always find back where you were.
During the tours you will also come across cool bars, attractions, restaurants and museums. With the iPad you can receive discounts on the mentioned point of interest you come across.
After you bring back the iPad at the office, we can provide you with great discounts on all kinds of activities in Amsterdam.
Pick-up is at Singel 372, Amsterdam. You can take tram 1, 2 or 5 and get out at SPUI tramstop.
If you're staying at a hotel, we can also arrange the iPad to be at the hotel reception. You can then drop it off there as well. There will be an additional fee of Eur 5,- per iPad.
Drop-off is at the office, or if you have arranged a hotel drop-off, at your hotel reception.
Things to bring
Your passport and Eur 100,- deposit for the iPad. Any purchased attraction tickets will be deducted from the deposit.
- Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
- Payment of deposit and copy of passport before handing over iPad.
- iPads need to be returned at office before 6.00 PM. Dropping off the iPads off later than 6.00 PM may result in losing your deposit.
- The main booker is key responsible for the iPads. Damage, theft or loss may result in losing deposit.
- The iPads are visible and invisibly secured with GPS and will be locked remotely if not returned. By failing to return iPad we will perform lawful actions.