Choose a date
Price from € 79 per person
Small group: Brews & Tales, Craft Beer in Amsterdam by Local
Let's raise our glasses and say "proost!" to your happiest hours in Amsterdam!
Amsterdam is most famous for Heineken, but there's so much more.
Brews & Tales Amsterdam Craft Beer Experience - Not Your Typical Pub Crawl!
Brews & Tales Amsterdam Craft Beer Experience is a craft beer adventure that takes you to the 'godfather' bars and microbreweries of Amsterdam. Taste the best and award-winning craft beers of Amsterdam with delicious bar bites, and hear fascinating stories you won't hear elsewhere! Most of all, we want you to experience the infamous Dutch "gezelligheid" (coziness) at the best watering holes of Amsterdam. So whether you're a hophead, brewer, ale-ficionado or beer noob, put down that phone, get off UnTappd, and come drink, eat, walk and talk with us!
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 30, 1012 GE Amsterdam
Our meeting point is outside Brouwerij De Prael's bottle shop.
Things to bring
• Tours operate rain or shine, please dress appropriately and bring an umbrella if necessary
• Minimum recommended age is 18 years old
• No alcohol will be served to adults younger than 18 years old
- The fine company and expertise of your Amsterdam beer bosom buddy
- 7 tasty tastings of Amsterdam's craft beers and delish Dutch bar bites
- A trip to a special microbrewery and 3 other 'godfather' bars
- Go behind-the-scenes of a special microbrewery in Amsterdam
- Hear stories about Amsterdam's craft beer heroes, drinking culture + everything you want to know about our wonderful city
- A recommendation list with more places to drink, eat and party
- Our eternal friendship valid anytime you return to our city
- Small group of maximum 8 travellers (the group size is negotiable if you wish to book a private experience)
Duration: 3,5 hours