Choose a date
Street Art Mural Tour - walking and metro
We are proud to announce it’s newest tour in collaboration with street art platform R.U.A which has been influencing the transformation of a whole neighbourhood on the outskirts of Amsterdam by realising sky-high mural paintings.
Your passionate, knowledgeable local guide will take you out to the notorious H-Buurt by metro to visit 14 amazing murals, painted over the last 3 years by mostly Brazilian artists for R.U.A. Many of the artists have been involved in the transformation of the infamous favelas in Brazil and now the H-Buurt.
This is an up and coming neighbourhood of Amsterdam, an area tourists or even Amsterdammers rarely visit.
Let us help you be unique and see a totally different side of our great city!
- Learn about the Amsterdam graffiti scene, with lots to see along the metro lines
- See 14 awesome sky high murals painted by Brazilian artists, responsible for transforming the flavelas
- Enjoy being an explorer by visiting the H-Buurt; an up and coming neighborhood that tourists rarely see
- Be unique and see a totally different side of Amsterdam!
Outland Store, Zeedijk 22
Things to bring
Photo / Video Camera
Map and sticker
Food and Drinks
Public transport fee = 5.60 EUR return or we recommend buying a 24hr ticket for 7.50 EUR which can be used on all public transport around Amsterdam for 24hrs.
The guide will assist the group with buying the tickets at the start of the tour.
Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Please Note: Minimum number per booking: 4 people
Duration: 2.5 hours
Daily on request
14 EUR per person
Outland store, Zeedijk 22.
*by request possibly also in Dutch, German, Spanish and Swedish (depends on availability)
- We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance
- Check in at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time
- To book this tour please click on the calendar on the right