Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 17.50 per person
Free Activities and Discounts - Zaanse Schans Card
There’s no better place to go Dutch than at the pretty heritage village of Zaanse Schans. A visit here transports you back to traditional life. While it’s free to enter the site, the Zaanse Schans Card gets you all the extras to supercharge your enjoyment: free access to a windmill of your choice, entrance to all five museums – including the chocolate & biscuit factory at the Zaans Museum, a real-life Willy Wonka experience – and 10% discount in shops and restaurants.
How does it work? Show your voucher at the Zaans Museum on the Zaanse Schans and pick up your Zaanse Schans Card.
Zaans Museum, Schansend 7, Zaandam, Netherlands
Getting There. Bus: Rnet bus line 391 runs from Amsterdam Central Station to the Zaanse Schans stop every 15 minutes. Train: to station Zaandijk - Zaanse Schans + 15-minute walk.
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Photo / Video Camera
- free access to a windmill of your choice
- entrance to all five museums – including the chocolate & biscuit factory at the Zaans Museum, a real-life Willy Wonka experience
- 10% discount in shops and restaurants
- Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
The museums, attractions, and shops all have different opening hours. These opening hours are available on the Zaanse Schans website.